Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
App Developers Conference Press Registration
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 9:30 AM - Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
This is the media (press) registration site only.
Attendees should register here.
App Developers Conference – October 26-27, 2011 in Santa Clara – addresses the broad implications of App development, marketing and distribution from a developers’ perspective. The conference brings together major brands, media, social networking, mobile, consumer electronic, and software platforms and, of course, the worldwide developer community.
Held in Santa Clara, in the heart of Silicon Valley, App Dev Conf 2011 provides panels, presentations, and interviews, giving attendees unparalleled exposure to best practices, current trends, and effective strategies behind the most successful techniques to develop, market, and generate revenue from consumers through apps on today’s top platforms. Coverage includes mobile devices, tablets, televisions, autos and internet connected consumer electronics devices.
We are pleased to welcome Chris Martin, Vice President of Engineering at Pandora as a our first announced conference keynote. There is likely no other company which has achieved greater app success on so many platforms: Over 200 various consumer electronics devices. In his keynote presentation: The Pandora App Universe, How We Got Here, How We’ll Grow, Chris will address how the internet radio company has successfully implemented technical integrations into more than 200 consumer products, including televisions, tablets, phones, cars…even refrigerators…and more. Chris oversees a team of more than 50 people who are tackling a range of engineering projects, from perfecting playlists to in-car development to advertising integration.
Speakers and Participants as of July 7th
This list currently features both speakers and advisors. Be sure you check out the schedule here. More to come so stay tuned.
Confirmed participants include:
- Sam Abadir – CTO, appMobi
- Michael Agustin – Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, GameSalad, Inc.
- Lee J. Andron – Director of Platform Usability, Velti
- Scott Blanksteen – CEO, AppStoreHQ
- Adam Boyden – President, Conduit
- Adam Broitman – Partner and Ringleader, Circ.us
- Yuanzhe (Michael) Cai – VP, Games and Technology, Interpret LLC
- Kevin Carson – Music Supervisor/Digital Consultant, Former VP, EMI Music
- Tim Chang – Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
- Charlie Collins – Director of Technology, MOVL
- Chris Cunningham – Co-Founder and CEO, appssavvy
- Chris Dury – COO, GetJar
- David Frerichs – Strategic Consultant, Pioneer Corporation
- David Gill – VP, Mobile Media and Marketing , The Nielsen Company
- Ankit Gupta – Co-Founder , Pulse News
- Jamie Hall – Co-Founder & CTO, MocoSpace
- Ben Keighran – CEO and Co-Founder, Chomp
- Shehryar Khan – Founder and CEO, Übermind
- Douglas Landaeta – Technology and Telematics Business Director, Product and
Program Manager, Nissan USA
- Chris Martin – VP of Engineering, Pandora Media, Inc.
- Josh Martin – Senior Analyst, Strategy Analytics
- Joe Monastiero – VP, co-founder, appMobi
- Alexander Muse – CEO and Co-Founder, ShopSavvy, Inc
- Paul Nowosad – VP Content Acquisition and Biz Dev., TransGaming Inc.
- Ouriel Ohayon – Co-Founder, Appsfire
- Keith O’Neill – CEO, L4Mobile
- Rob Passaro – Senior Engineering Product Manager, BMW Group Technology
- Scott Prather – Director, Strategic Partnerships, OpenFeint, Inc.
- Richard Pulliam – Head of Segment Management, Open API Platform,
- Stephanie Reimann – Sr. Product Manager Dev. Ecosystem, Microsoft Windows
- Eros Resmini – SVP Marketing and Developer Relations, OpenFeint
- Estuardo Robles – AppsGeyser
- Mike Rowehl – Managing Partner, Churn Labs
- Vasily Salomatov – Co-Founder, AppsGeyser
- Russ Schafer – Senior Director, Yahoo! Connected TV
- Arjun Sethi – CEO, Lolapps, Inc.
- Delyn Simons – Director, Developer Relations, Mashery
- Karim Varela – Virtual Machine Support Lead, AT&T Developer Support
- Gabor Vida – President, Teknision
- Mark Wallace – Entrepreneur
- Anthony Watkins – Director of Partner Inegration, Flurry, Inc.
- Rebecca Weeks – VP, Business Development, RadiumOne, Inc.
- Rob Woodbridge – Founder, UNTETHER.tv
- Jeannie Yang – VP of Product Alchemy, Smule
When & Where
Engage Digital is a provider of specialized trade events and media. The company has created and produced dozens of conferences and trade shows on on topics including software development, technology, mobile, games, toys, social media, and more. More information can be found at http://www.EngageDigital.com